Sunday, 26 January 2014

First Ever Post

Hello lovelies!
I'm Sophie and I love fashion! I'm only 14 years old, so obviously I'm still in school but I'm a lot more mature than most other people my age! I am a dancer, and have been dancing since I was about 5. I compete in lot's of competitions in several styles of dance, I won't bore you by going into details though, haha!

Anyway, I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now, but I have only just got round to making one. I don't have a clue how I came up with the name Preppy Rose, it just came to me one day whilst I was thinking about making a blog. I'm not too sure about it though and may change it in the future (please tell me your opinions in the comment section below)
 
My blog is mainly just going to be about affordable high-street fashion, but occasionally I might post beauty, makeup or hair tips! Also, I love to bake so I might let you in on some of my yummy recipes!
This is a rainbow cupcake I made a few months ago:


So I think that's about it...feedback and advice would be much appreciated but please remember this is the first time I've ever made a blog and I'm not too sure what to write...

lot's of love
Sophie :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment